Participants will receive comprehensive, customized business development assistance to build financial understanding and business plan development for increased business stability and growth in the transportation-related construction industry. Services are customized to the assessed strengths, challenges and needs of participating firms. This includes education, guidance and feedback on general business and construction-specific operations, including strategic planning and assistance with the Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) pre-qualification application. More details visit the Tollway Assistance Website
- Submit a completed Technical Assistance Program application
- Click here to download application.
- Submit to Email applications to: Cruiz@haciaworks.org or call us at 312-575-0389
- An assessment will be conducted to determine applicant’s needs and review program guidelines
- A technical assistance plan will be developed to assist participants with business needs
Applications who do not meet the program criteria will be referred to other Technical Assistance Provides.
- 5 years in business
- At least $45,000 in revenue annually
- Subcontracting experience on major highway, road, bridge or vertical construction projects
- Moderate to proficient computer skills
- Proficient in blueprint reading, general documents and specifications
**CURRENT RECRUITING FOR AURORA LOCATION ONLY
Classes in Aurora start: August 7th 2018
Deadline to apply: July 27th 2018
Tuesday and Thursday 5PM to 9PM schedule
St. Augustine College Aurora Campus
841 N. Lake Street
Aurora, Illinois 60506
St. Augustine College Chicago Campus
2610 W. 25th Place
Chicago, Illinois 60608
Feel free to contact us with any questions!
Email Program Manager Cirse Ruiz at Cruiz@haciaworks.org or call our offices at 312-575-0389