The ComEd/HACIA Future Energy Jobs Act (FEJA) Training Program is a development training program designed for construction owners or managers on the skills need to run their business and be trained in solar photovoltaic. Part of FEJA’s goal is to prepare a workforce for the future energy industry. HACIA has developed a 6-month program that is designed for owners and managers who want to learn best practices within the construction industry to strengthen their business. It covers the skills needed to run a construction business and get them ready for the future energy industry. After completion, participants will have the opportunity to connect with professionals in the industry of solar photovoltaics.
Requirements for the program:
- Participants must be owners or managers of a construction-related business and doing business for less than 3 years and under $500K of revenue annually.
- Recommend 9th grade level reading, writing and math skills. Classes will be taught in English.
- Commitment to complete the 6-month course with all modules
- We are currently recruiting for cohort 1.
- Deadline to apply: July 31st, 2018
**Submit your application by downloading the form below. Email completed applications to Program Coordinator Eder Quinones, firstname.lastname@example.org
Training Location & Class Schedule:
Classes start: August 7, 2018 on a Tuesday & Thursday, 5PM to 9PM schedule.
St. Augustine’s IWE Little Village Campus
Contact HACIA with any questions. Call us at : 312-575-0389
Program Manager, Cirse Ruiz: Cruiz@haciaworks.org
Communications Program Manager, Cristina Aguirre: Caguirre@haciaworks.org
Project Coordinator, Eder Quinones: Equinones@haciaworks.org
Check out past student Contractor Training profiles from our previous programs.